Hey, does anyone here know a linear mechanical keyboard switch that activates at the absolute bottom of its travel?

I recently fell in love with the typing experience of a linear switch (I tried the Cherry MX Red specifically), but I have one issue with these switches: I really want to know/feel/hear exactly when the switch activates, thus why I used clickies for so long



In the case of linear switches though, the only tactile feedback I have is when I bottom out the travel of the switch. I'm looking for a linear switch that activates at exactly that point, at the very bottom of the travel.

Can somebody point me in the right direction? I have no idea how to even look this up comprehensively.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

A mastodon instance created by Derek Taylor, creator of the DistroTube channels on YouTube and LBRY. Derek is an advocate for free and open source software.